We're an international, cross-disciplinary team, hailing from backgrounds including software engineering, electrical engineering, computer vision, machine learning, and personal informatics. If you're interested in working with us, get in touch or swing by. Our contact emails are: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all general inquiries, collaborations, and requests, please email Christian at christian/holz#inf/ethz/ch.
Fiorella Meyeroffice manager. operations and logistics.
Paul Strelicomputational interaction in mixed reality. master's from Imperial College London in EE/CS.
Bjoern Braunphysiological computing. master's from ETH Zürich in Robotics, Systems and Control.
Shkurta Gashimobile health monitoring. ETH AI Center fellow. previously at U Svizzera Italiana with Silvia Santini.
Christoph Gebhardtadaptive systems. previously at Tinamu Labs.
Berken Utku Demirelphysiological signal processing. master's from UC Irvine.
Yasaman Haghighiego-centric motion modeling. research intern from EPFL.
- Liliana Barrios (PhD in Neurological Health Monitoring). next: Senior Data Scientist at Swiss Data Science Center.
- Tiffany Luong (Postdoc in Affective Virtual Reality). next: Research Scientist at MIT.
- Andreas Fender (Postdoc in Mixed Reality). next: XR Researcher at Hahn-Schickard.
- Roman Kusche (Consulting Postdoc in Medical Sensing Principles). next: Professor at Hamburg University of Applied Sciences (HAW Hamburg).
- Hugo Romat (Postdoc in Human-Computer Interaction). next: Research Scientist in the NUI team at Microsoft Redmond, WA.
Past visitors and interns
- Portia Wang (ETH summer research fellow from Stanford)
- Juliete Rossie (research intern from Ecole Polytechnique). led to ACM UIST 2023 publication Structured Light Speckle.
- Huajian Qiu (research intern from EPFL). led to ACM MHCI 2023 publication ViGather.
- Yi Fei Cheng (undergrad research intern from Swarthmore College). led to IEEE ISMAR 2022 publication ComforTable User Interfaces, ACM CHI 2023 publication HOOV, IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics 2023 publication Controllers or Bare Hands?, ACM ICMI 2023 publication Cross-Device Shortcuts, ACM UIST 2023 publication InteractionAdapt. next: Ph.D. student at CMU HCII.
- Alicia Guo (ETH summer research fellow from MIT CSAIL)
- Eric Weber (undergrad research assistant from ZHDK)
- Rayan Armani (student research assistant). led to ACM CHI 2023 publication HOOV.
- Jiaxi Jiang (research intern from RWTH Aachen). led to ECCV 2022 publication AvatarPoser, ACM CHI 2022 publication TapType. next: Ph.D. student with us.
- Mohamed Kari (visiting from University of Duisburg-Essen & Porsche). led to ACM CHI 2023 publication HandyCast.
- Karan Ahuja (visiting from CMU HCII). led to ACM UIST 2021 publication TouchPose.